Planned Water Shutdown in Rancho Calaveras Wednesday Feb. 14
There will be planned water shutdown from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday February 14 at the intersection of Redman and Goggin Roads in Rancho Calaveras. About 50 customers in the area may have their water service impacted or interrupted. The District hung door tags at the properties that are likely to be impacted. The shutdown is necessary to allow CCWD to install a mainline pressure reducing valve (PRV), which will help reduce high water pressure at homes in the area.
In addition to the mainline PRV that will be installed at the southeast corner of the Redman and Goggin intersection Wednesday, CCWD has also installed mainline PRVs at the intersections of McAtee and Goggin Roads as well as the intersection of O’Reilly Road and McAtee Road.
Funding for these PRV installations comes from the District’s Capital Renovation and Replacement fund.
Anyone with questions may call Customer Service at 209-754-3543 or email email@example.com or call Joel Metzger at 209-754-3123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021