Planned Water Shutdown to Impact a Portion of Blagen Road
Weather permitting, a planned water outage will take place in Arnold along a portion of Blagen Road from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday December 16. This outage will impact the Ebbetts Pass Fire Protection District, Sierra Meadows Apartments, Arnold Pet Clinic, Arnold Library and about six homes in the area. Those who are expected to be impacted have been notified, and CCWD will also hang notices at the physical properties in advance of the shutdown.
This water outage is necessary to allow T&S Construction to tie-in a pressure reducing station to the new main water transmission line that has been installed along Blagen Road.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
Those with questions or concerns, may call CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021