Expect Low Water Pressure in Parts of Arnold Wednesday Oct. 18
Some customers in Arnold may experience low water pressure from 5 a.m. to noon Wednesday October 18, 2017. The drop in pressure is necessary to allow CCWD crews to perform work on a water transmission pipeline near the Moose Lodge in White Pines, which is part of the Reach 3A Project completion.
CCWD crews will do everything they can to minimize impacts to customers.
Those with questions or concerns may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting Dec. 6 December 2, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2022 November 4, 2022
- Engineering Committee November 1, 2022 at 2pm October 28, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 26, 2022 October 21, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 12, 2022 October 7, 2022