Expect Low Water Pressure in Parts of Arnold Wednesday Oct. 18
Some customers in Arnold may experience low water pressure from 5 a.m. to noon Wednesday October 18, 2017. The drop in pressure is necessary to allow CCWD crews to perform work on a water transmission pipeline near the Moose Lodge in White Pines, which is part of the Reach 3A Project completion.
CCWD crews will do everything they can to minimize impacts to customers.
Those with questions or concerns may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022