Expect Low Water Pressure in Parts of Arnold Wednesday Oct. 18
Some customers in Arnold may experience low water pressure from 5 a.m. to noon Wednesday October 18, 2017. The drop in pressure is necessary to allow CCWD crews to perform work on a water transmission pipeline near the Moose Lodge in White Pines, which is part of the Reach 3A Project completion.
CCWD crews will do everything they can to minimize impacts to customers.
Those with questions or concerns may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021