Expect Low Water Pressure in Parts of Arnold Wednesday Oct. 18
Some customers in Arnold may experience low water pressure from 5 a.m. to noon Wednesday October 18, 2017. The drop in pressure is necessary to allow CCWD crews to perform work on a water transmission pipeline near the Moose Lodge in White Pines, which is part of the Reach 3A Project completion.
CCWD crews will do everything they can to minimize impacts to customers.
Those with questions or concerns may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021