Expect Low Water Pressure in Parts of Arnold Wednesday Oct. 18
Some customers in Arnold may experience low water pressure from 5 a.m. to noon Wednesday October 18, 2017. The drop in pressure is necessary to allow CCWD crews to perform work on a water transmission pipeline near the Moose Lodge in White Pines, which is part of the Reach 3A Project completion.
CCWD crews will do everything they can to minimize impacts to customers.
Those with questions or concerns may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Tuesday March 28th at 5:30 p.m. March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 8, 2023 March 3, 2023