Planned Water Service Disruption in Wilseyville Tuesday October 18
About 60 customers in the Wilseyville area will experience a planned water service disruption from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday October 18. This work is necessary to replace a pressure tank that serves the Wilseyville town site and surrounding areas. Impacted businesses include the Wilseyville Post Office and the Wilseyville General Store, which may have to close deli operations for the day. The disruption may cause a full water outage or low pressure, and it is expected to impact customers who live on these roads:
- Blagen Boulevard
- Railroad Flat Road (near the town of Wilseyville)
- Blizzard Mine Road
- Tree Lane
On Friday October 14, CCWD staff placed notifications of the water service disruption at all properties that will be impacted.
Anyone with questions or concerns about this planned water disruption may call the Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting December 13 at 1:00 p.m. December 8, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting – December 7, 2023 at 1pm December 4, 2023
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023