Planned Water Service Disruption in Wilseyville Tuesday October 18
About 60 customers in the Wilseyville area will experience a planned water service disruption from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday October 18. This work is necessary to replace a pressure tank that serves the Wilseyville town site and surrounding areas. Impacted businesses include the Wilseyville Post Office and the Wilseyville General Store, which may have to close deli operations for the day. The disruption may cause a full water outage or low pressure, and it is expected to impact customers who live on these roads:
- Blagen Boulevard
- Railroad Flat Road (near the town of Wilseyville)
- Blizzard Mine Road
- Tree Lane
On Friday October 14, CCWD staff placed notifications of the water service disruption at all properties that will be impacted.
Anyone with questions or concerns about this planned water disruption may call the Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023