Planned Water Service Disruption in Wilseyville Tuesday October 18
About 60 customers in the Wilseyville area will experience a planned water service disruption from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday October 18. This work is necessary to replace a pressure tank that serves the Wilseyville town site and surrounding areas. Impacted businesses include the Wilseyville Post Office and the Wilseyville General Store, which may have to close deli operations for the day. The disruption may cause a full water outage or low pressure, and it is expected to impact customers who live on these roads:
- Blagen Boulevard
- Railroad Flat Road (near the town of Wilseyville)
- Blizzard Mine Road
- Tree Lane
On Friday October 14, CCWD staff placed notifications of the water service disruption at all properties that will be impacted.
Anyone with questions or concerns about this planned water disruption may call the Customer Service Department at 209-754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022