Due to main waterline repair work, about 50 customers in West Point may experience a disruption to their water service between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Wednesday August 17.
Customers who live on Palmer Road, Jurs Road, Valentine Hill Drive, Bummerville Road and portions of Bald Mountain Road may experience water service disruptions.
Additionally, CCWD crews are testing valves in this same area on Tuesday August 16, which may cause customers to experience minimal impacts to their water service.
Those with questions or concerns may call the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3123 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021