Due to main waterline repair work, about 50 customers in West Point may experience a disruption to their water service between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Wednesday August 17.
Customers who live on Palmer Road, Jurs Road, Valentine Hill Drive, Bummerville Road and portions of Bald Mountain Road may experience water service disruptions.
Additionally, CCWD crews are testing valves in this same area on Tuesday August 16, which may cause customers to experience minimal impacts to their water service.
Those with questions or concerns may call the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021