Due to main waterline repair work, about 50 customers in West Point may experience a disruption to their water service between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Wednesday August 17.
Customers who live on Palmer Road, Jurs Road, Valentine Hill Drive, Bummerville Road and portions of Bald Mountain Road may experience water service disruptions.
Additionally, CCWD crews are testing valves in this same area on Tuesday August 16, which may cause customers to experience minimal impacts to their water service.
Those with questions or concerns may call the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3123 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting Dec. 6 December 2, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2022 November 4, 2022
- Engineering Committee November 1, 2022 at 2pm October 28, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 26, 2022 October 21, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 12, 2022 October 7, 2022