Phil McCartney Honored with Safety Award
The Joint Powers Insurance Authority honored Phil McCartney, CCWD mechanic, with a safety award for building a machine that allows staff members to easily lift heavy aerators out of ponds so maintenance can be performed.
McCartney was honored at the CCWD Board of Directors meeting on Wednesday February 17 and the award was presented by Teresa Tanaka, CCWD director of operations.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023