Construction generally begins by 7 a.m. and crews head home by 3:30 p.m.
Nov. 17 and 18: Contractors will be trenching and installing pipe between Snowshoe Brewery and the Meadowmont Shopping Center. Expect minor traffic delays.
Nov. 21-23: Contractors will be testing the new pipeline between the Meadowmont Shopping Center and Pine Drive. Crews will also be installing a bypass on Oak Court, which may lead to minor traffic delays. The testing will be complete by the week of the 28th.
Nov. 28 to Dec. 2: Contractors will be working on a tie-in from the new 12-inch line installed along Blagen Road. This may cause some minor traffic delays. Crews will also be working on trenching and installing pipe between the corner of Black Bear Inn property and Pine Drive.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
Those with questions or concerns about the project, may call CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021