Boil Water Advisory – for Copper Cove Area RELEASED 9/11/2020
The Boil Water Advisory is now lifted and no longer requires you to boil your water. Thank you for your patience. Please click link for additional information
On Wednesday, September 9th, Calaveras County Water District will be installing a new Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) Station in the Distribution System feeding approximately 275 customers in the Copperopolis area. Outreach efforts through email, text, phone calls, and physical door tags has occurred in anticipation of this event to give customers as much notice as possible to notify of the water shut-off AND the Boil Water Advisory that will occur once the water supply is restored to these homes.
The shut-off is projected to be from 8:00am to 4:00pm on September 9th, with the Boil Water Advisor to remain in place until September 11th.
Recent CCWD News
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023
- Adopted Rates November 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – Tuesday November 21, 2023 November 17, 2023