New Payment Options Now Available!
CCWD is pleased to announce it has implemented a more secure, convenient and user-friendly payment processing system called Paymentus. This system provides significant benefits to customers, enabling them to securely pay their bills faster and more conveniently. To use this new system, customers must create new online accounts – registering is easy and only takes a few minutes. Existing accounts created using our old system will only be supported through August 31, 2016. The new system allows customers to make one-time payments, enroll in AutoPay, view e-Bills, set up email payment reminders, and easily manage multiple accounts. Click here to see a bill insert that will be sent to all CCWD customers.
Click here for step-by-step instructions.
The new features include:
- Improved user-friendly experience
- Schedule recurring automatic payments using checking accounts or credit cards
- Automated phone payment system – call (844)-516-4349 – that can be used 24/7 to pay bills and review account balances
- Now accepting Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards, debit cards and e-Checks
- “One-Time Payment” feature that processes quick payments without having to register an account
- The ability to view and pay multiple accounts at once
- View payment history, water use information and view past billing statements
- Securely save payment information
- Sign up for e-Bills
- Automatic email or text message payment reminders
All Customers Must Create New Online Accounts
In order to take full advantage of the new and improved payment options, all customers must visit this link and follow the instructions to create new accounts. This process only takes a few minutes. Once your new account has been created, click on the “Accounts” tab and select “Add Account”. Enter your account number and you’re ready to view and pay your bill online.
All Customers with Existing Automatic Payments Must Sign up Using the New System
If you are currently signed up for automatic credit card or checking account payments through CCWD, you must now sign up online using our new payment processing system. CCWD will only support the existing automatic credit card and auto checking payment systems through August 31, 2016. After that date, existing automatic payments will no longer be processed. To sign up for the new system visit this link and follow the on-screen instructions. To avoid duplicate payments, please notify the Customer Service Department when you have signed up for the new system.
Please note, anyone given access to your account will be able to see your name and mailing address, per Calaveras County public records.
Questions? Contact the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023