A series of powerful storms in January have caused New Melones Reservoir to rise rapidly. As of January 24, the reservoir was at 950,000 acre feet, 40% of total capacity. In January of last year, the reservoir held 392,000 acre feet, only 16% of total capacity.
Click here to see the levels of all major reservoirs in California.
This video shows the reservoir on January 21 from a vantage point on Parrotts Ferry Road.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021