A series of powerful storms in January have caused New Melones Reservoir to rise rapidly. As of January 24, the reservoir was at 950,000 acre feet, 40% of total capacity. In January of last year, the reservoir held 392,000 acre feet, only 16% of total capacity.
Click here to see the levels of all major reservoirs in California.
This video shows the reservoir on January 21 from a vantage point on Parrotts Ferry Road.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021