New Hogan Lake Estates: Water Main Line Break
VALLEY SPRINGS, CA., November 18, 2020 ** UPDATE ** As of 4:45 PM, water service was restored in the area. Customers should now be experiencing normal water pressure. There is a potential that customers may notice discolored or cloudy water for a short period of time. Water is safe to drink and poses no health risk. If you are experiencing additional issues or have questions, please contact CCWD at 209.754.3543.
A water main line break occurred this afternoon at the intersection of Mockingbird Hill Lane and Pelican Place. Water is currently shut off to the customers in this area. CCWD does not have an estimated time as to when water will be turned back on, but CCWD can assure that water will be restored later today.
Additional customers located within the area may be experiencing low water pressure as well as the potential for discolored or cloudy water. The water is safe to drink and poses no health risks. The Districts recommends that customers conserve water during this time.
Please visit www.CCWD.org or CCWD’s Facebook page for the most current and up-to-date information. For questions or concerns please contact CCWD Customer Service at 209.754.3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Local Hazard Mitigation Survey March 30, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Canceled March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023