The Sierra Foothills Chapter of the California Native Plant Society is teaming up with the Tuolumne Utilities District to present a workshop focused on gardening with native plants. The event will be held on Saturday Sept. 12 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Creekside Building, which is part of the Mother Lode Fairgrounds in Sonora.
Topics will include:
- Keeping trees alive during the drought.
- Choosing the right water wise plants.
- How to have attractive landscaping without using lots of water.
The event costs $25 in advance of Sept. 1 and $30 thereafter.
Click here to see the event flyer.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021