Mokelumne River Long-Term Supply Needs Town Hall Meeting
The Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) and the Calaveras Public Utility District (CPUD) are hosting a town hall meeting to seek community input on a countywide long-term water supply needs assessment of the Mokelumne River, which is currently in progress. Any and all input from interested citizens and those who live in communities along the Mokelumne River is welcome and appreciated.
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. Monday August 28 at the Mokelumne Hill Town Hall, 8283 Main Street, Mokelumne Hill.
The program will begin with a short introductory presentation by CCWD and CPUD staff, followed by a technical presentation by the Districts’ consultant preparing the study, ECORP Consulting, Inc. The program will close with an informal question and answer session. Staff members from both agencies will also be available after the meeting to answer any additional questions community members may have until 7:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
For more information about this meeting, contact CCWD’s Manager of External Affairs Joel Metzger at (209) 754-3123 or email@example.com or CPUD’s General Manager Donna Leatherman at (209) 754-9442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023