Mainline Leak Causes Water Outage in Parts of Big Trees Village
A leak in a 14-inch water main on Meko Drive has caused a disruption to water service in parts of Big Trees Village. Calaveras County Water District crews are on scene working on repairs. There is no firm estimate on when the repairs will be complete – more information will be posted as soon as it is available.
CCWD customers living on these streets may be affected:
- Meko Drive
- Blackfoot Circle
- Mid00 Way
- MeWuk Lane
- A small portion of Shoshone Drive
Customers with questions may call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting December 13 at 1:00 p.m. December 8, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting – December 7, 2023 at 1pm December 4, 2023
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023