Mainline Leak Causes Water Outage in Parts of Big Trees Village
A leak in a 14-inch water main on Meko Drive has caused a disruption to water service in parts of Big Trees Village. Calaveras County Water District crews are on scene working on repairs. There is no firm estimate on when the repairs will be complete – more information will be posted as soon as it is available.
CCWD customers living on these streets may be affected:
- Meko Drive
- Blackfoot Circle
- Mid00 Way
- MeWuk Lane
- A small portion of Shoshone Drive
Customers with questions may call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021