Mainline Leak Causes Water Outage in Parts of Big Trees Village
A leak in a 14-inch water main on Meko Drive has caused a disruption to water service in parts of Big Trees Village. Calaveras County Water District crews are on scene working on repairs. There is no firm estimate on when the repairs will be complete – more information will be posted as soon as it is available.
CCWD customers living on these streets may be affected:
- Meko Drive
- Blackfoot Circle
- Mid00 Way
- MeWuk Lane
- A small portion of Shoshone Drive
Customers with questions may call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023