Mainline Leak Causes Water Outage in Parts of Big Trees Village
A leak in a 14-inch water main on Meko Drive has caused a disruption to water service in parts of Big Trees Village. Calaveras County Water District crews are on scene working on repairs. There is no firm estimate on when the repairs will be complete – more information will be posted as soon as it is available.
CCWD customers living on these streets may be affected:
- Meko Drive
- Blackfoot Circle
- Mid00 Way
- MeWuk Lane
- A small portion of Shoshone Drive
Customers with questions may call the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021