The Calaveras County Water District is holding a Legal Affairs Committee meeting at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday October 6th. CCWD Director Scott Ratterman and Director Jeff Davidson sit on the committee, which is open to the public.
Based on guidance from the California Governor’s Office, social distancing measures are imposed, Board chamber’s capacity will be limited to 8 persons during public meetings. Social distancing and
cloth facemasks are required.
The following alternatives are available to members of the public to watch these meetings and provide comments to the Board before and during the meeting:
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
|Meeting number (access code): 126 749 3648|
|Meeting password: ctBd44aE5J3 (28234423 from phones and video systems)|
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-408-418-9388,,1267493648#28234423# United States Toll
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021