If the reservoir is kept at normal levels, CCWD customers will not have their water supply interrupted this summer. If the reservoir is brought down to 474 feet in September, CCWD’s existing intakes are still expected to function normally. However, CCWD will continue to pursue funding from the Department of Water Resources to help cover the cost of extending the District’s intake deeper into Lake Tulloch. The District must be prepared if Tulloch is drawn down below 474 feet in future years. For more information about the status of Tulloch’s water level, go to www.tridamproject.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021