Lake Tulloch Likely to Stay Full Until September
If the reservoir is kept at normal levels, CCWD customers will not have their water supply interrupted this summer. If the reservoir is brought down to 474 feet in September, CCWD’s existing intakes are still expected to function normally. However, CCWD will continue to pursue funding from the Department of Water Resources to help cover the cost of extending the District’s intake deeper into Lake Tulloch. The District must be prepared if Tulloch is drawn down below 474 feet in future years. For more information about the status of Tulloch’s water level, go to www.tridamproject.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Adopted Rates November 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – Tuesday November 21, 2023 November 17, 2023
- CCWD Advocates for Water and Wastewater Improvements November 13, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting November 15, 2023 November 9, 2023
- Office Closed 11.10.23 November 9, 2023