Lake Tulloch Likely to Stay Full Until September
If the reservoir is kept at normal levels, CCWD customers will not have their water supply interrupted this summer. If the reservoir is brought down to 474 feet in September, CCWD’s existing intakes are still expected to function normally. However, CCWD will continue to pursue funding from the Department of Water Resources to help cover the cost of extending the District’s intake deeper into Lake Tulloch. The District must be prepared if Tulloch is drawn down below 474 feet in future years. For more information about the status of Tulloch’s water level, go to www.tridamproject.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Local Hazard Mitigation Survey March 30, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Canceled March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023