If the reservoir is kept at normal levels, CCWD customers will not have their water supply interrupted this summer. If the reservoir is brought down to 474 feet in September, CCWD’s existing intakes are still expected to function normally. However, CCWD will continue to pursue funding from the Department of Water Resources to help cover the cost of extending the District’s intake deeper into Lake Tulloch. The District must be prepared if Tulloch is drawn down below 474 feet in future years. For more information about the status of Tulloch’s water level, go to www.tridamproject.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting Dec. 6 December 2, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2022 November 4, 2022
- Engineering Committee November 1, 2022 at 2pm October 28, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 26, 2022 October 21, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 12, 2022 October 7, 2022