There will be a water shutdown on Fir Street and Manuel Road in Arnold from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, June 20. This shutdown will allow T&S Construction to install a tie-in to a new distribution line serving Fir Street and isolation valves that will minimize impacts to customers during future water shut-downs. All customers who will be impacted have been contacted via phone and the District will deliver notices with information about the shut down to every property.
These are the businesses expected to be impacted by the shut down:
- El Vaquero
- Bristol’s Cafe
- A Class Act
- Bank of America
- Grizzly Station
- JJ’s Dive
- Arnold Automotive
During the week of June 13, the contractor will continue installing a new distribution line on Fir Street. This will lead to intermittent traffic delays in the area.
A second T&S Construction crew continues to work on installing a new 12-inch transmission line on the hill above the Moose Lodge near White Pines Lake.
For more information about the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project, please click here.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022