There will be a water shutdown on Fir Street and Manuel Road in Arnold from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, June 20. This shutdown will allow T&S Construction to install a tie-in to a new distribution line serving Fir Street and isolation valves that will minimize impacts to customers during future water shut-downs. All customers who will be impacted have been contacted via phone and the District will deliver notices with information about the shut down to every property.
These are the businesses expected to be impacted by the shut down:
- El Vaquero
- Bristol’s Cafe
- A Class Act
- Bank of America
- Grizzly Station
- JJ’s Dive
- Arnold Automotive
During the week of June 13, the contractor will continue installing a new distribution line on Fir Street. This will lead to intermittent traffic delays in the area.
A second T&S Construction crew continues to work on installing a new 12-inch transmission line on the hill above the Moose Lodge near White Pines Lake.
For more information about the Reach 3A Arnold Pipeline Replacement Project, please click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023