Information Regarding Public Utility Easement Access Bill Inserts
The District recently sent out a billing insert titled “CCWD Water and Sewer Public Utility Easement Notification”.
This letter was sent to all CCWD customers in order to make sure everyone has a clear understanding of the rules and responsibilities involving public utility easements (PUE). This notification is similar to correspondence you may have received from other utility companies such as PG&E, CalTel, Comcast, AT&T, etc.
We would like to emphasize that the District will not utilize its PUE unless it is necessary for meter reading, routine maintenance, capital improvement projects or emergencies. It is not required for you to remove all fences, plants and landscaping from the PUE, however, you should be aware that anything in the PUE on your property has the potential to be removed, if necessary for CCWD to complete its work.
If you have CCWD water and/or sewer and do not know where CCWD’s infrastructure is located, please send an email to email@example.com, and our staff will assist you.
If anyone has questions or concerns, please contact CCWD Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021