Information Regarding Public Utility Easement Access Bill Inserts
The District recently sent out a billing insert titled “CCWD Water and Sewer Public Utility Easement Notification”.
View the informational bill insert here.
This letter was sent to all CCWD customers in order to make sure everyone has a clear understanding of the rules and responsibilities involving public utility easements (PUE). This notification is similar to correspondence you may have received from other utility companies such as PG&E, CalTel, Comcast, AT&T, etc.
We would like to emphasize that the District will not utilize its PUE unless it is necessary for meter reading, routine maintenance, capital improvement projects or emergencies. It is not required for you to remove all fences, plants and landscaping from the PUE, however, you should be aware that anything in the PUE on your property has the potential to be removed, if necessary for CCWD to complete its work.
If you have CCWD water and/or sewer and do not know where CCWD’s infrastructure is located, please send an email to email@example.com, and our staff will assist you.
If anyone has questions or concerns, please contact CCWD Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023