Information Regarding Public Utility Easement Access Bill Inserts
The District recently sent out a billing insert titled “CCWD Water and Sewer Public Utility Easement Notification”.
This letter was sent to all CCWD customers in order to make sure everyone has a clear understanding of the rules and responsibilities involving public utility easements (PUE). This notification is similar to correspondence you may have received from other utility companies such as PG&E, CalTel, Comcast, AT&T, etc.
We would like to emphasize that the District will not utilize its PUE unless it is necessary for meter reading, routine maintenance, capital improvement projects or emergencies. It is not required for you to remove all fences, plants and landscaping from the PUE, however, you should be aware that anything in the PUE on your property has the potential to be removed, if necessary for CCWD to complete its work.
If you have CCWD water and/or sewer and do not know where CCWD’s infrastructure is located, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our staff will assist you.
If anyone has questions or concerns, please contact CCWD Customer Service at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023