Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water
Calaveras County Water District customers who live along Highway 4 between Forest Meadows and Camp Connell may experience taste and color changes to their water starting on Thursday, September 29th and potentially continuing into the week of October 4th. Due to annual maintenance, the District will temporarily switch to its secondary water source at Hunters Reservoir in Avery. While some customers may notice changes in taste or other aesthetic properties, we guarantee that the water is completely safe to drink.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021