Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water
Calaveras County Water District customers who live along Highway 4 between Forest Meadows and Camp Connell may experience taste and color changes to their water starting on Thursday, September 29th and potentially continuing into the week of October 4th. Due to annual maintenance, the District will temporarily switch to its secondary water source at Hunters Reservoir in Avery. While some customers may notice changes in taste or other aesthetic properties, we guarantee that the water is completely safe to drink.
Those with questions or concerns may contact CCWD Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 754-3543. More information is available at www.ccwd.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Tuesday March 28th at 5:30 p.m. March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 8, 2023 March 3, 2023