CCWD President Discusses Drought Preparedness in Guest Opinion
The Calaveras County Water District’s Board President, Terry Strange, submitted a guest opinion to the Calaveras Enterprise that discusses the District’s long history of preparing for drought. The piece is part one of a three-part series, and it ran in today’s Calaveras Enterprise. Click here to read the op-ed.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021