CCWD President Discusses Drought Preparedness in Guest Opinion
The Calaveras County Water District’s Board President, Terry Strange, submitted a guest opinion to the Calaveras Enterprise that discusses the District’s long history of preparing for drought. The piece is part one of a three-part series, and it ran in today’s Calaveras Enterprise. Click here to read the op-ed.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting December 13 at 1:00 p.m. December 8, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting – December 7, 2023 at 1pm December 4, 2023
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023