CCWD President Discusses Drought Preparedness in Guest Opinion
The Calaveras County Water District’s Board President, Terry Strange, submitted a guest opinion to the Calaveras Enterprise that discusses the District’s long history of preparing for drought. The piece is part one of a three-part series, and it ran in today’s Calaveras Enterprise. Click here to read the op-ed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Local Hazard Mitigation Survey March 30, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Canceled March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023