FEMA Approves CCWD’s Local Hazard Mitigation Plan
On October 22, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) approved the Calaveras County Water District’s Local Hazard Mitigation Plan. This plan has been under development for the past year, and there was substantial public input throughout the process (see here). To complete the LHMP update, the CCWD Board must approve the final document, and this is expected to occur at the Board’s November 14 meeting, which is open to the public and is held at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas.
Click here to view the plan
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Local Hazard Mitigation Survey March 30, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Canceled March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023