On October 22, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) approved the Calaveras County Water District’s Local Hazard Mitigation Plan. This plan has been under development for the past year, and there was substantial public input throughout the process (see here). To complete the LHMP update, the CCWD Board must approve the final document, and this is expected to occur at the Board’s November 14 meeting, which is open to the public and is held at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021