Engineering Committee Meeting – November 3, 2020 @ 2pm
Please see the attached links below for the Calaveras County Water District’s (CCWD) Engineering Committee Meeting agenda and full agenda package for November 3, 2020.
Based on guidance from the California Governor’s Office, social distancing measures are imposed, Board chamber’s capacity will be limited to 8 persons during public meetings. Social distancing and cloth facemasks are required.
The following alternatives are available to members of the public to watch these meetings and provide comments to the Board before and during the meeting:
|Meeting number (access code): 126 197 8599|
|Meeting password: Kpznpmx3B58 (57967693 from phones and video systems)|
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
United States Toll
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021