Engineering Committee Meeting – July 7, 2020 @ 2pm
Please see the attached links below for the Calaveras County Water District’s (CCWD) Engineering Committee Meeting agenda and full agenda package for July 7, 2020.
Based on guidance from the California Governor’s Office, social distancing measures are imposed, Board chamber’s capacity will be limited to 8 persons during public meetings. Social distancing and cloth facemasks are required.
The following alternative teleconference is available to members of the public to listen to this meeting and provide comments to the Committee before and during the Committee meeting:
|Call In Number 1-408-418-9388|
Meeting number (access code): 126 114 8235
|Meeting password: 2YrdcheTm82 (29732438 from phones)|
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021