CCWD Crews Repair Emergency Leak in Arnold
Update at 11:15 a.m.: The leak has been repaired and water service has been restored to customers in the area.
Please note that if you live in the affected area, you may experience air in your lines or brown-colored water. Even if the water is brown, it is completely safe to drink. If you would like to clear your system of brown water, turn on an outside faucet at the lowest point on your property and let it run until the water turns clear. Because we are in a drought, CCWD encourages customers to capture the water for later use on trees, shrubs or other landscaping. CCWD crews will do their best to remove air from the system, but it may take some time until water service is back to normal.
Calaveras County Water District crews are working on an emergency leak repair in Arnold this morning. Businesses and homes in the area are likely to experience low pressure or a water outage this morning.
The repair will begin at 8:45 a.m. and is expected to take 2-4 hours to complete. Updates will be posted on www.ccwd.org.
Businesses that may experience an interruption in service:
- Chevron Station
- Grizzly Station
- Colleen’s Corner
- Bristol’s Cafe
- El Vaquero
- Note: This repair may affect other businesses in the area.
Residential areas that may experience an interruption in service:
- All of Mill Woods
- Linebaugh Road
- Note: This repair may affect other homes in the area.
Customers with questions may call 209-754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates will be posted as they become available.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023