Emergency Fill Stations Return to Normal Operation
Shortly after the devastating Butte Fire sparked to life, the Calaveras County Water District opened three emergency fill stations, where fire victims could access water at no charge. These stations were located in West Point, Arnold and Valley Springs. Now that clean-up efforts are nearly complete, CCWD is returning the fill stations to normal operation.
In order to continue accessing water at these fill stations, county residents must follow these steps:
- Must not have access to a public water supply
- Sign an agreement with CCWD
- Pay $10 per month
- Obtain a key from the District’s headquarters at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249.
Those with questions may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543.
Click here to read the initial post about the emergency fill stations.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting Dec. 6 December 2, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2022 November 4, 2022
- Engineering Committee November 1, 2022 at 2pm October 28, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 26, 2022 October 21, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 12, 2022 October 7, 2022