Emergency Fill Stations Return to Normal Operation
Shortly after the devastating Butte Fire sparked to life, the Calaveras County Water District opened three emergency fill stations, where fire victims could access water at no charge. These stations were located in West Point, Arnold and Valley Springs. Now that clean-up efforts are nearly complete, CCWD is returning the fill stations to normal operation.
In order to continue accessing water at these fill stations, county residents must follow these steps:
- Must not have access to a public water supply
- Sign an agreement with CCWD
- Pay $10 per month
- Obtain a key from the District’s headquarters at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249.
Those with questions may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543.
Click here to read the initial post about the emergency fill stations.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022