Emergency Fill Stations Return to Normal Operation
Shortly after the devastating Butte Fire sparked to life, the Calaveras County Water District opened three emergency fill stations, where fire victims could access water at no charge. These stations were located in West Point, Arnold and Valley Springs. Now that clean-up efforts are nearly complete, CCWD is returning the fill stations to normal operation.
In order to continue accessing water at these fill stations, county residents must follow these steps:
- Must not have access to a public water supply
- Sign an agreement with CCWD
- Pay $10 per month
- Obtain a key from the District’s headquarters at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249.
Those with questions may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543.
Click here to read the initial post about the emergency fill stations.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
- CCWD’s Engineering Committee Meeting – September 21, 2023 at 2:00pm September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19