Emergency Fill Stations Return to Normal Operation
Shortly after the devastating Butte Fire sparked to life, the Calaveras County Water District opened three emergency fill stations, where fire victims could access water at no charge. These stations were located in West Point, Arnold and Valley Springs. Now that clean-up efforts are nearly complete, CCWD is returning the fill stations to normal operation.
In order to continue accessing water at these fill stations, county residents must follow these steps:
- Must not have access to a public water supply
- Sign an agreement with CCWD
- Pay $10 per month
- Obtain a key from the District’s headquarters at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249.
Those with questions may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543.
Click here to read the initial post about the emergency fill stations.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021