Please join the Calaveras County Water District at 9 a.m. Thursday January 16 for a town hall meeting at the Ebbetts Pass Fire District station at 1037 Blagen Road, Arnold. Complimentary coffee and donuts will be served.
District staff will give a general update on high-priority goals, new legislation, and ongoing infrastructure improvements along the Highway 4 Corridor. There will be a Q & A session after the presentation, and staff will also be available following the meeting to continue the conversation in small groups.
For more information, contact CCWD Customer Service at email@example.com or (209) 754-3543.
Photo by Richard “Dick” James.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021