Draft Calaveras County Mokelumne River Long-Term Water Needs Study
Calaveras County Water District and Calaveras Public Utility District have partnered to develop the Calaveras County Mokelumne River Long-Term Water Needs Study. A draft of the study can be found here. The study evaluates the potential future long-term water demands that could be supplied from the Mokelumne River in Calaveras County. The Districts will hold a special joint meeting to approve a final version of the study, tentatively scheduled for October 4th at 6 pm.
For more information about this study please contact CCWD’s Manager of External Affairs Joel Metzger at (209) 754-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org or CPUD’s General Manager Donna Leatherman at (209) 754-9442 or email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021