Draft Calaveras County Mokelumne River Long-Term Water Needs Study
Calaveras County Water District and Calaveras Public Utility District have partnered to develop the Calaveras County Mokelumne River Long-Term Water Needs Study. A draft of the study can be found here. The study evaluates the potential future long-term water demands that could be supplied from the Mokelumne River in Calaveras County. The Districts will hold a special joint meeting to approve a final version of the study, tentatively scheduled for October 4th at 6 pm.
For more information about this study please contact CCWD’s Manager of External Affairs Joel Metzger at (209) 754-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org or CPUD’s General Manager Donna Leatherman at (209) 754-9442 or email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Adopted Rates November 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – Tuesday November 21, 2023 November 17, 2023
- CCWD Advocates for Water and Wastewater Improvements November 13, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting November 15, 2023 November 9, 2023
- Office Closed 11.10.23 November 9, 2023