Construction Closures on Blagen Road Through August 5
Due to the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, Blagen Road will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays from Tuesday, July 12 through Friday, August 5. CCWD’s contractor, T&S Construction, will be trenching to install pipeline infrastructure during this time.
Motorists should use Dunbar Road as a detour to get around the construction road closure. Residents living within construction area will be allowed through along with logging trucks. Blagen will be open to through traffic on weekends, early mornings before 7 a.m. and evenings after 5:30 p.m.
The south end of Blagen will be closed near the Arnold Pet Clinic and the north end will be closed at its intersection with Dunbar Road. Signage announcing the road closure will be posted prominently on both ends of the closure.
For more information about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023