Construction Closures on Blagen Road Through August 5
Due to the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, Blagen Road will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays from Tuesday, July 12 through Friday, August 5. CCWD’s contractor, T&S Construction, will be trenching to install pipeline infrastructure during this time.
Motorists should use Dunbar Road as a detour to get around the construction road closure. Residents living within construction area will be allowed through along with logging trucks. Blagen will be open to through traffic on weekends, early mornings before 7 a.m. and evenings after 5:30 p.m.
The south end of Blagen will be closed near the Arnold Pet Clinic and the north end will be closed at its intersection with Dunbar Road. Signage announcing the road closure will be posted prominently on both ends of the closure.
For more information about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, click here.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021