Construction Closures on Blagen Road Through August 5
Due to the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, Blagen Road will be closed to through traffic from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays from Tuesday, July 12 through Friday, August 5. CCWD’s contractor, T&S Construction, will be trenching to install pipeline infrastructure during this time.
Motorists should use Dunbar Road as a detour to get around the construction road closure. Residents living within construction area will be allowed through along with logging trucks. Blagen will be open to through traffic on weekends, early mornings before 7 a.m. and evenings after 5:30 p.m.
The south end of Blagen will be closed near the Arnold Pet Clinic and the north end will be closed at its intersection with Dunbar Road. Signage announcing the road closure will be posted prominently on both ends of the closure.
For more information about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project, click here.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021