This page is dedicated to providing our community with up-to-date information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Calaveras County Water District (CCWD) staff are here for you during this difficult time. Our primary goals are protecting the safety of our staff members, community and the public water supply. It is very important to remember that CCWD’s public drinking water supply is safe and unaffected by Coronavirus.
These are challenging, unprecedented circumstances and CCWD will continue to adapt as needed. CCWD will also post periodic updates to our website and Facebook page.
We hope you and your family are safe and healthy, and everyone here at CCWD wishes each and every one of you all the best.
- CCWD Closing Lobby to Public but Offering Appointments for Service (posted July 15)
- Tips to Use Water Efficiently and Save Money (posted April 10)
- CCWD Closes White Pines Lake and Park (posted April 2)
- CCWD Board Temporarily Suspends Late Fees, Lock-Offs (posted March 26)
- State Water Board Reminds Public That CCWD’s Water Supply is Safe (Posted March 24)
- CCWD Reminder to Only Flush Toilet Paper to Keep Wastewater Operators Safe (Posted March 19
- CCWD Office Closure and Other Actions in Response to Coronavirus (Posted March 16)
- Click here for information from the Calaveras County Office of Emergency Services on actions you can take in response to the Coronavirus