Construction Schedule and January 22 Planned Outage in Rancho Calaveras
Construction will begin on a project in the Rancho Calaveras Area of Valley Springs in the vicinity of Redman Road and O’ Reilly Street. More information on the project and information schedule can be found here.
A planned outage is scheduled for January 24th from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (weather permitting) at the intersection of O’Reilly Street and McAtee Street affecting two residential customers. A door tag will be hung by a District employee at least 48 hours in advance at the affected customer properties.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021