Construction to Impact Traffic at Meadowmont Shopping Center
The Cedar Lane entrance to the Meadowmont Shopping Center will be closed to through traffic starting on Thursday September 15. The Cedar Lane entrance may be closed for up to a week. This closure will allow construction crews to install a new section of main transmission pipeline underneath the roadway as part of the Reach 3A Project. Motorists are advised access the shopping center using the entry on Meadowmont Way.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022