Construction to Impact Traffic at Meadowmont Shopping Center
The Cedar Lane entrance to the Meadowmont Shopping Center will be closed to through traffic starting on Thursday September 15. The Cedar Lane entrance may be closed for up to a week. This closure will allow construction crews to install a new section of main transmission pipeline underneath the roadway as part of the Reach 3A Project. Motorists are advised access the shopping center using the entry on Meadowmont Way.
Click here to learn more about the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project.
If you have questions or concerns about the project, contact CCWD at (209) 754-3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021