Communications Training Workshop for Small Water Systems
The Environmental Finance Center Network, in collaboration with the American Water Works Association, will be hosting a two-day training workshop on October 4-5 at the CCWD Headquarters in San Andreas. The training is titled “Leadership Through Decision-making and Communication Workshop for Small Water Systems”. A flyer with registration and contact information for the workshop can be found here. The training is free to those currently employed in a small water system.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021