Communications Training Workshop for Small Water Systems
The Environmental Finance Center Network, in collaboration with the American Water Works Association, will be hosting a two-day training workshop on October 4-5 at the CCWD Headquarters in San Andreas. The training is titled “Leadership Through Decision-making and Communication Workshop for Small Water Systems”. A flyer with registration and contact information for the workshop can be found here. The training is free to those currently employed in a small water system.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021