Communications Training Workshop for Small Water Systems
The Environmental Finance Center Network, in collaboration with the American Water Works Association, will be hosting a two-day training workshop on October 4-5 at the CCWD Headquarters in San Andreas. The training is titled “Leadership Through Decision-making and Communication Workshop for Small Water Systems”. A flyer with registration and contact information for the workshop can be found here. The training is free to those currently employed in a small water system.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting December 13 at 1:00 p.m. December 8, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting – December 7, 2023 at 1pm December 4, 2023
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023