CCWD’s Public Water Supply is Safe from Coronavirus
The Calaveras County Water District was informed Tuesday afternoon that there are two positive test results for COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the Copperopolis area. CCWD is monitoring this situation closely and taking proactive measures to keep our staff and the public safe.
CCWD wants to reassure its customers that their tap water remains safe to drink. The coronavirus has no impact on the quality or supply of CCWD’s tap water. See the Centers for Disease Control’s statement regarding coronavirus and drinking water here.
For more information about what you can do to protect yourself from the Coronavirus, go to www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx, www.publichealth.calaverasgov.us/Novel-Coronavirus or call (209) 754-6460.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting December 13 at 1:00 p.m. December 8, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting – December 7, 2023 at 1pm December 4, 2023
- Copperopolis Community Town Hall December 2, 2023
- 2023 State of the County December 1, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting December 1st November 30, 2023