CCWD’s Public Water Supply is Safe from Coronavirus
The Calaveras County Water District was informed Tuesday afternoon that there are two positive test results for COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the Copperopolis area. CCWD is monitoring this situation closely and taking proactive measures to keep our staff and the public safe.
CCWD wants to reassure its customers that their tap water remains safe to drink. The coronavirus has no impact on the quality or supply of CCWD’s tap water. See the Centers for Disease Control’s statement regarding coronavirus and drinking water here.
For more information about what you can do to protect yourself from the Coronavirus, go to www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx, www.publichealth.calaverasgov.us/Novel-Coronavirus or call (209) 754-6460.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022