CCWD’s Public Water Supply is Safe from Coronavirus
The Calaveras County Water District was informed Tuesday afternoon that there are two positive test results for COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the Copperopolis area. CCWD is monitoring this situation closely and taking proactive measures to keep our staff and the public safe.
CCWD wants to reassure its customers that their tap water remains safe to drink. The coronavirus has no impact on the quality or supply of CCWD’s tap water. See the Centers for Disease Control’s statement regarding coronavirus and drinking water here.
For more information about what you can do to protect yourself from the Coronavirus, go to www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx, www.publichealth.calaverasgov.us/Novel-Coronavirus or call (209) 754-6460.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021