CCWD’s Public Water Supply is Safe from Coronavirus
The Calaveras County Water District was informed Tuesday afternoon that there are two positive test results for COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the Copperopolis area. CCWD is monitoring this situation closely and taking proactive measures to keep our staff and the public safe.
CCWD wants to reassure its customers that their tap water remains safe to drink. The coronavirus has no impact on the quality or supply of CCWD’s tap water. See the Centers for Disease Control’s statement regarding coronavirus and drinking water here.
For more information about what you can do to protect yourself from the Coronavirus, go to www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx, www.publichealth.calaverasgov.us/Novel-Coronavirus or call (209) 754-6460.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-May 25, 2022 May 20, 2022
- Finance Committee Meeting-May 24, 2022 May 20, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022