The Calaveras County Water District launched an incentive campaign on May 1, 2017, to encourage customers to sign up for AutoPay through the District’s new payment processing system, Paymentus. Customers who sign up for AutoPay for the first time between May 1 and September 1, 2017, will automatically be entered in a drawing to win one of five prizes: Two (2) iPad Minis and three (3) Rachio Smart Irrigation Controllers. AutoPay is a free service CCWD offers its customers. Customers have the option of setting up weekly, biweekly, monthly and bimonthly AutoPay payment schedules. Available payment methods include: automatic withdrawals from a bank account, debit card and credit card. Learn more about Paymentus here.
Entering the prize drawing is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Register for a new account and log in (if you have already registered, enter your email and password to log in)
- Click on the “AutoPay” tab
- Click the “Plus” icon next to “Add Schedule”
- Select the Utility Bill Account you wish to set up with AutoPay and click “Continue”
- To add a payment method, click “Add New”. This will bring up a new screen called “Add Payment Method”
- If you have previously added a payment method, it will appear and you can select it.
- Select “E-Check”, “Credit” or “Debit” and complete the form. Once the form is complete, click “Add” then click “Continue”
- Under “Frequency”, select the frequency that you would like to pay. We recommend you choose “On the due date of each bill”, which ensures your account will never be late. However, if other automatic payment schedules meet your needs, you can choose from weekly, biweekly, monthly and bimonthly options
- If you would like to set an end date for your AutoPay schedule, click on the “Calendar” icon and select the date you want your autopay to end
- Under “Schedule Notification Preferences” you can choose to receive notifications by email, text message (SMS) or phone
- To choose the number of days you would like to be notified prior to your automatic payment processing, click on the “Do not remind me” dropdown menu and choose 2, 3 or 4 days
- If you do not want payment notifications, don’t make any changes to this section
- Click “Confirm Schedule”
- You will see a “Schedule Created” screen
- Please verify the information to ensure you have set up your payments correctly
- To set up another account for AutoPay, click “Back to AutoPay”
Once your AutoPay schedule has been set up successfully, you will receive a confirmation email. Anyone who meets the terms and conditions of this incentive campaign will automatically be entered to win one of the five prizes: (2) iPad Minis and three (3) Rachio Smart Irrigation Controllers. After the campaign ends on September 1, 2017, CCWD staff randomly select five winners from all qualifying customers. Staff will verify that the selected customers meet the terms and conditions of the contest. If any of the selected customers are disqualified for not meeting the terms and conditions, staff will randomly select another customer.
Incentive Campaign Prize Drawing Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be legal residents of the United States and at least 18 years old to enter.
- Prize drawing window begins May 1, 2017, and ends September 1, 2017.
- Limit of one prize per customer.
- To qualify for the prize drawing, customers must sign up for AutoPay using Paymentus for the first time.
- Customers who signed up for AutoPay prior to May 1, 2017, do not qualify to participate in this campaign.
- Creating an AutoPay schedule and then deleting it prior to the end of the incentive campaign will disqualify customers from winning.
- The AutoPay schedule created after May 1, 2017, must be active when the random selection of winners takes place in early September 2017.
- Calaveras County Water District employees are not eligible to win prizes that are part of this incentive campaign.
- Apple and Rachio are not participating partners or sponsors of this prize drawing.
- The two iPad Mini prizes were donated by the Paymentus Corporation
Questions or concerns?
- Contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754 3543 or email email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021