CCWD Working to Address Discolored Water in Copperopolis Area
Calaveras County Water District is aware that customers in the greater Copperopolis area are experiencing discolored water, due to naturally occurring minerals in the water. The discolored water was caused by a significant increase in water usage by Copperopolis residents and a PG&E power failure that disrupted normal pumping operations earlier this week.
To address this issue, field crews will be flushing the system.
While the District does not want to diminish the community’s concerns about the discolored water, this is an aesthetic issue and is not a threat to public health and safety.
Those with questions or concerns can contact the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email@example.com.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022