CCWD Working to Address Discolored Water in Copperopolis Area
Calaveras County Water District is aware that customers in the greater Copperopolis area are experiencing discolored water, due to naturally occurring minerals in the water. The discolored water was caused by a significant increase in water usage by Copperopolis residents and a PG&E power failure that disrupted normal pumping operations earlier this week.
To address this issue, field crews will be flushing the system.
While the District does not want to diminish the community’s concerns about the discolored water, this is an aesthetic issue and is not a threat to public health and safety.
Those with questions or concerns can contact the Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Legal Affairs Committee Meeting September 29, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19