CCWD to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Valley Springs Wednesday Nov. 6
Residents of Valley Springs, Rancho Calaveras, La Contenta, Gold Creek, Southworth and Wallace are invited to join the Calaveras County Water District for a town hall meeting from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday November 6 at the Rancho Calaveras Property Owner’s Association Clubhouse, 3995 Highway 26, Valley Springs.
District staff will give a short presentation about CCWD’s goals and priorities along with an overview of completed and planned infrastructure improvements.
There will be a Q&A session following the presentation, and staff will be available after the meeting to respond to any additional questions in small groups.
Those with questions may contact Joel Metzger, external affairs manager, at (209) 754-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Local Hazard Mitigation Survey March 30, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Canceled March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023