CCWD to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Valley Springs Wednesday Nov. 6
Residents of Valley Springs, Rancho Calaveras, La Contenta, Gold Creek, Southworth and Wallace are invited to join the Calaveras County Water District for a town hall meeting from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday November 6 at the Rancho Calaveras Property Owner’s Association Clubhouse, 3995 Highway 26, Valley Springs.
District staff will give a short presentation about CCWD’s goals and priorities along with an overview of completed and planned infrastructure improvements.
There will be a Q&A session following the presentation, and staff will be available after the meeting to respond to any additional questions in small groups.
Those with questions may contact Joel Metzger, external affairs manager, at (209) 754-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021