CCWD to Hold Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project Town Hall June 5
The Calaveras County Water District is holding a town hall meeting at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday June 5 at Mountain Christain Fellowship at 3488 Highway 4 in Murphys to discuss the Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project. The project will replace a water transmission main line that stretches between Avery and Forest Meadows. The public are welcome attend the meeting to learn more about the project and ask questions.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021