CCWD to Hold Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project Town Hall June 5
The Calaveras County Water District is holding a town hall meeting at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday June 5 at Mountain Christain Fellowship at 3488 Highway 4 in Murphys to discuss the Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project. The project will replace a water transmission main line that stretches between Avery and Forest Meadows. The public are welcome attend the meeting to learn more about the project and ask questions.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021