CCWD to Hold Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project Town Hall June 5
The Calaveras County Water District is holding a town hall meeting at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday June 5 at Mountain Christain Fellowship at 3488 Highway 4 in Murphys to discuss the Reach 1 Pipeline Replacement Project. The project will replace a water transmission main line that stretches between Avery and Forest Meadows. The public are welcome attend the meeting to learn more about the project and ask questions.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023