Notice is hereby given that at its regular meeting of June 27, 2018, at approximately 1:00 p.m., at its Board Room located at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, California, the Board of Directors of the Calaveras County Water District will consider the adoption of its Operating and Capital Improvement Plan Budgets for Fiscal Year 2018-2019. Copies of the proposed Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Operating and Capital Improvement Plan Budgets may be obtained at the Calaveras County Water District office at 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, or at www.ccwd.org/board-of-directors/board-agendas. Interested parties are invited to make oral presentations or send written comments to: Calaveras County Water District, 120 Toma Court, San Andreas, CA 95249.
When available, the meeting agenda and agenda package will be posted here.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021