The Calaveras County Water District was invited to speak at the Ebbetts Pass Property Owner’s Consortium (EPPOC) on Wednesday, August 3, at the Ebbetts Pass Fire Protection District. Calaveras County Sheriff Rick DiBasilio also spoke. CCWD updates were given by District 3 Director Bertha Underhill and Public Information Officer Joel Metzger.
Topics discussed were:
- The replacement of three redwood tanks in the Big Trees Village area
- The status of the Reach 3A Pipeline Replacement Project in Arnold
- An update on local and statewide water conservation policy
- How the increase in cannabis cultivation is impacting CCWD
- An overview of the District’s new payment processing system, Paymentus
The District thanks EPPOC for providing CCWD with an opportunity to speak.
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting Dec. 6 December 2, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting November 9, 2022 November 4, 2022
- Engineering Committee November 1, 2022 at 2pm October 28, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 26, 2022 October 21, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting October 12, 2022 October 7, 2022