CCWD Speaks at Meadowmont Property Owners Association BBQ
The Calaveras County Water District had the opportunity to speak to the Meadowmont Property Owner’s Association on Saturday July 12 regarding the drought and water conservation. The District is very appreciative of the successful water water conservation measures that Meadowmont homeowners have put into place. In the month of June, the Ebbetts Pass service area reduced water use by 39 percent when compared to the same time period in 2013. Great job!
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021