CCWD Speaks at Meadowmont Property Owners Association BBQ
The Calaveras County Water District had the opportunity to speak to the Meadowmont Property Owner’s Association on Saturday July 12 regarding the drought and water conservation. The District is very appreciative of the successful water water conservation measures that Meadowmont homeowners have put into place. In the month of June, the Ebbetts Pass service area reduced water use by 39 percent when compared to the same time period in 2013. Great job!
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021