CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Hazard Mitigation Survey
The Calaveras County Water District invites community members to take a short survey that will help inform the update of its Local Hazard Mitigation Plan (LHMP). Public input is a critical component of a successful and comprehensive update. The purpose of the plan is to protect people and properties from the effects of hazards by developing mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate long-term risk.
Click here to take the survey.
The District thanks all those who participate!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023