CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Hazard Mitigation Survey
The Calaveras County Water District invites community members to take a short survey that will help inform the update of its Local Hazard Mitigation Plan (LHMP). Public input is a critical component of a successful and comprehensive update. The purpose of the plan is to protect people and properties from the effects of hazards by developing mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate long-term risk.
The District thanks all those who participate!
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
- CCWD’s Engineering Committee Meeting – September 21, 2023 at 2:00pm September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19