CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Hazard Mitigation Survey
The Calaveras County Water District invites community members to take a short survey that will help inform the update of its Local Hazard Mitigation Plan (LHMP). Public input is a critical component of a successful and comprehensive update. The purpose of the plan is to protect people and properties from the effects of hazards by developing mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate long-term risk.
The District thanks all those who participate!
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 11, 2022 May 6, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-April 27, 2022 April 22, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting – April 26, 2022 at 2pm April 22, 2022
- West Point Community Town Hall Meeting April 19, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting April 13, 2022 April 8, 2022