CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Hazard Mitigation Survey
The Calaveras County Water District invites community members to take a short survey that will help inform the update of its Local Hazard Mitigation Plan (LHMP). Public input is a critical component of a successful and comprehensive update. The purpose of the plan is to protect people and properties from the effects of hazards by developing mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate long-term risk.
The District thanks all those who participate!
Recent CCWD News
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 4, 2022 September 29, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-September 28, 2022 September 23, 2022
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting September 14, 2022 September 9, 2022
- Calaveras Conserves Drought Video September 9, 2022
- Engineering Committee Meeting September 6, 2022 September 1, 2022