CCWD Relocating Waterline on Canyon View Changed to November 5
UPDATE: Calaveras County Water District is relocating a waterline on Canyon View in Avery, impacting water service to properties in that area. All properties that will be impacted should be receiving a door tag. Work is scheduled to occur on November 5th from 8 am to 4 pm. There is no boil water notice. Please make sure to visit our website and click the Current Outage button for the most up to date information. You can also call customer service at 209-754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021