CCWD Relocating Waterline on Canyon View Changed to November 5
UPDATE: Calaveras County Water District is relocating a waterline on Canyon View in Avery, impacting water service to properties in that area. All properties that will be impacted should be receiving a door tag. Work is scheduled to occur on November 5th from 8 am to 4 pm. There is no boil water notice. Please make sure to visit our website and click the Current Outage button for the most up to date information. You can also call customer service at 209-754-3543.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021