Final Draft of CCWD’s 2015 Urban Water Management Plan
On June 22, 2016, the Calaveras Count Water District Board of Directors unanimously adopted the 2015 Urban Water Management Plan Update. Prior to adoption, in May 2016, CCWD distributed a draft of the plan to area stakeholders, posted it online and solicited comments from the public (see original post here). All comments received were reviewed by staff and responses were included in the final draft.
Click here to read the final draft of the 2015 UWMP
Click here to read the final draft of the 2015 UWMP appendices
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023
The UWMP does not load.
Hi Jeff. I’m sorry the UWMP isn’t loading for you. I sent you a link via email to try, and I also attached a PDF copy of the Plan for your review. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do, and thanks for bringing this to our attention.