Please see the attached links below for the Calaveras County Water District’s (CCWD) Board Meeting agenda and full agenda package for November 11, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
Based on guidance from the California Governor’s Office, social distancing measures are imposed, Board chamber’s capacity will be limited to 8 persons during public meetings. Social distancing and cloth facemasks are required.
The following alternative teleconference is available to members of the public to listen to this meeting and provide comments to the Board before and during the meeting:
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021