Please see the attached links below for the Calaveras County Water District’s (CCWD) Board Meeting agenda and full agenda package for June 24, 2020.
Based on guidance from the California Governor’s Office, social distancing measures are imposed, Board chamber’s capacity will be limited to 8 persons during public meetings. Social distancing and cloth facemasks are required.
The following alternative teleconference is available to members of the public to listen to this meeting and
provide comments to the Board before and during the meeting:
|Meeting number (access code): 126 655 6292|
|Meeting password: CCWD2020 (22932020 from phones and video systems)|
Or join by phone +1-408-418-9388 Meeting number (access code): 126 655 6292
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021