The Calaveras County Water District reduced water production by 39 percent in July 2015 when compared to July 2013. This is the third consecutive month that CCWD has reduced water production by nearly 40 percent. The State Water Resources Control Board has mandated that CCWD reduce water production by 16 percent when compared to 2013 – a goal that has been met and exceeded by far.
The District reminds customers that these items may be watered three days per week:
- Trees and shrubs
- Vegetable gardens
- Fruit orchards
- Newly planted drought-tolerant landscaping
All other outdoor landscaping may only be watered two days a week in accordance with Stage 3.5 Mandatory Watering Restrictions.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023