CCWD OFFICE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
COVID-19 safety restrictions have been implemented, effective immediately.
SAN ANDREAS, CA, December 3, 2020: In response to the state of emergency regarding COVID-19, and in order to maintain the health and safety of CCWD employees and the community, the CCWD main office is closed to the public, until further notice.
If you have questions or need assistance from CCWD, please access the District’s website at www.ccwd.org to submit an online inquiry form. Due to staffing changes in response to COVID-19, your calls may not be answered by a live operator. Instead, please submit your requests via the online form and you will receive a response within 2 business days. All inquiries are regularly monitored to ensure a timely response. In case of an emergency, such as a major water leak in a roadway, please contact CCWD at 209.754.3543.
For the most up to date information on the status of public access to the CCWD office as well as any other CCWD updates, please visit the CCWD website at www.ccwd.org or follow our Facebook page.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021