CCWD held a town hall meeting in West Point at 6 p.m. Monday April 16 to discuss proposed water and sewer rate changes. District General Manager, Dave Eggerton, opened the meeting with a 30-minute presentation that gave an overview of CCWD’s infrastructure in the West Point/Wilseyville area. Joel Metzger, manager of external affairs, provided an overview of the proposed changes to water and sewer rates. This was followed by about 45-minutes of Q&A. The District thanks community members for attending the meeting and asking excellent questions. If anyone has additional questions, they may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email@example.com.
Click here to view the PowerPoint presentation that CCWD staff presented at the town hall meeting. For more information about the proposed rate changes, go to www.ccwd.org/rates.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021