CCWD held a town hall meeting in West Point at 6 p.m. Monday April 16 to discuss proposed water and sewer rate changes. District General Manager, Dave Eggerton, opened the meeting with a 30-minute presentation that gave an overview of CCWD’s infrastructure in the West Point/Wilseyville area. Joel Metzger, manager of external affairs, provided an overview of the proposed changes to water and sewer rates. This was followed by about 45-minutes of Q&A. The District thanks community members for attending the meeting and asking excellent questions. If anyone has additional questions, they may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or email@example.com.
Click here to view the PowerPoint presentation that CCWD staff presented at the town hall meeting. For more information about the proposed rate changes, go to www.ccwd.org/rates.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021