CCWD held a town hall meeting in West Point at 6 p.m. Monday April 16 to discuss proposed water and sewer rate changes. District General Manager, Dave Eggerton, opened the meeting with a 30-minute presentation that gave an overview of CCWD’s infrastructure in the West Point/Wilseyville area. Joel Metzger, manager of external affairs, provided an overview of the proposed changes to water and sewer rates. This was followed by about 45-minutes of Q&A. The District thanks community members for attending the meeting and asking excellent questions. If anyone has additional questions, they may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the PowerPoint presentation that CCWD staff presented at the town hall meeting. For more information about the proposed rate changes, go to www.ccwd.org/rates.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting-Sept. 27, 2023 September 22, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting-Sept. 26, 2023 September 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – September 25, 2023 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Adopts Modified 5-Year Rate Plan September 19, 2023
- CCWD’s Engineering Committee Meeting – September 21, 2023 at 2:00pm September 19, 2023
Follow Us on Social Media
Warning: Undefined variable $icons_color in /home/customer/www/ccwd.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/us-core/templates/elements/socials.php on line 19