CCWD Holds Town Hall Meeting in West Point
CCWD held a town hall meeting in West Point at 6 p.m. Monday April 16 to discuss proposed water and sewer rate changes. District General Manager, Dave Eggerton, opened the meeting with a 30-minute presentation that gave an overview of CCWD’s infrastructure in the West Point/Wilseyville area. Joel Metzger, manager of external affairs, provided an overview of the proposed changes to water and sewer rates. This was followed by about 45-minutes of Q&A. The District thanks community members for attending the meeting and asking excellent questions. If anyone has additional questions, they may contact the CCWD Customer Service Department at (209) 754-3543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the PowerPoint presentation that CCWD staff presented at the town hall meeting. For more information about the proposed rate changes, go to www.ccwd.org/rates.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Seeks Community Input, Releases Local Hazard Mitigation Survey March 30, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting March 22, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Ebbetts Pass Town Hall Meeting-Canceled March 14, 2023
- External Relations Committee Meeting March 14, 2023 March 10, 2023
- Copperopolis Town Hall Meeting-March 20th at 5:30 p.m. March 6, 2023