The Calaveras County Water District held a community meeting in Sheep Ranch on Friday, October 30, at the Central Calaveras Fire Protection District station.
CCWD District 2 Board member Terry Strange addressed community members along with Dave Eggerton, general manager, Peter Martin, water resources program manger, and Joel Metzger, customer relations manager. Topics discussed were:
- Debrief on Butte Fire impacts.
- Median household income survey.
- Future upgrades to the water system serving Sheep Ranch.
- Recap of topics discussed at an April 2015 meeting at Sheep Ranch.
- Questions from the community.
CCWD is grateful to Sheep Ranch community members for attending the meeting to discuss these important issues. A big thanks goes out to Sheep Ranch residents Tim and Chris Laddish for helping organize this event.
Recent CCWD News
- Calaveras Conserves | July 22 Press Release July 23, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting July 14, 2021 July 14, 2021
- Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update July 9, 2021
- Ebbetts Pass Community Town Hall Meeting July 8, 2021
- CCWD Celebrates Independence Day with the Community July 7, 2021