The Calaveras County Water District held a community meeting in Sheep Ranch on Friday, October 30, at the Central Calaveras Fire Protection District station.
CCWD District 2 Board member Terry Strange addressed community members along with Dave Eggerton, general manager, Peter Martin, water resources program manger, and Joel Metzger, customer relations manager. Topics discussed were:
- Debrief on Butte Fire impacts.
- Median household income survey.
- Future upgrades to the water system serving Sheep Ranch.
- Recap of topics discussed at an April 2015 meeting at Sheep Ranch.
- Questions from the community.
CCWD is grateful to Sheep Ranch community members for attending the meeting to discuss these important issues. A big thanks goes out to Sheep Ranch residents Tim and Chris Laddish for helping organize this event.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-October 26, 2021 October 22, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting – October 13, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. October 8, 2021
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting October 1, 2021
- Highway 4 Corridor Customers May Experience Discolored Water September 29, 2021
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021