CCWD Holds Community Meeting in Sheep Ranch
The Calaveras County Water District held a community meeting in Sheep Ranch on Friday, October 30, at the Central Calaveras Fire Protection District station.
CCWD District 2 Board member Terry Strange addressed community members along with Dave Eggerton, general manager, Peter Martin, water resources program manger, and Joel Metzger, customer relations manager. Topics discussed were:
- Debrief on Butte Fire impacts.
- Median household income survey.
- Future upgrades to the water system serving Sheep Ranch.
- Recap of topics discussed at an April 2015 meeting at Sheep Ranch.
- Questions from the community.
CCWD is grateful to Sheep Ranch community members for attending the meeting to discuss these important issues. A big thanks goes out to Sheep Ranch residents Tim and Chris Laddish for helping organize this event.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023