CCWD Holds Community Meeting in Sheep Ranch
The Calaveras County Water District held a community meeting in Sheep Ranch on Friday, October 30, at the Central Calaveras Fire Protection District station.
CCWD District 2 Board member Terry Strange addressed community members along with Dave Eggerton, general manager, Peter Martin, water resources program manger, and Joel Metzger, customer relations manager. Topics discussed were:
- Debrief on Butte Fire impacts.
- Median household income survey.
- Future upgrades to the water system serving Sheep Ranch.
- Recap of topics discussed at an April 2015 meeting at Sheep Ranch.
- Questions from the community.
CCWD is grateful to Sheep Ranch community members for attending the meeting to discuss these important issues. A big thanks goes out to Sheep Ranch residents Tim and Chris Laddish for helping organize this event.
Recent CCWD News
- Adopted Rates November 22, 2023
- CCWD’s Finance Committee Meeting – Tuesday November 21, 2023 November 17, 2023
- CCWD Advocates for Water and Wastewater Improvements November 13, 2023
- CCWD Special Board Meeting November 15, 2023 November 9, 2023
- Office Closed 11.10.23 November 9, 2023