CCWD General Manager Testifies before Little Hoover Commission
Calaveras County Water District General Manager, Dave Eggerton, was honored to provide testimony before the Little Hoover Commission today in Sacramento. His comments were focused on the impacts of poor forest management and unhealthy forests on water supply quantity and quality within Calaveras County and the greater Sierra Nevada region.
Click here to see the full agenda for the April 26 Little Hoover Commission testimony.
Click here to read written testimony Eggerton submitted in advance of the hearing.
A video of the testimony will be posted here once it becomes available.
Recent CCWD News
- New Customer Service Software September 21, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 17, 2021
- Engineering Committee Meeting – September 14, 2021 @ 2pm September 9, 2021
- CCWD Regular Board Meeting-September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. September 3, 2021
- Calaveras Conserves | Severe Drought and Water Conservation Update August 31, 2021