CCWD General Manager Testifies before Little Hoover Commission
Calaveras County Water District General Manager, Dave Eggerton, was honored to provide testimony before the Little Hoover Commission today in Sacramento. His comments were focused on the impacts of poor forest management and unhealthy forests on water supply quantity and quality within Calaveras County and the greater Sierra Nevada region.
Click here to see the full agenda for the April 26 Little Hoover Commission testimony.
Click here to read written testimony Eggerton submitted in advance of the hearing.
A video of the testimony will be posted here once it becomes available.
Recent CCWD News
- Customer Portal & IVR Payment Fees Change Effective February 6, 2023 February 3, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting February 8, 2023 February 3, 2023
- Jenny Lind Town Hall Meeting February 16th January 30, 2023
- Legal Affairs Committee Meeting January 31, 2023 January 27, 2023
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting January 25, 2023 January 20, 2023