CCWD General Manager Testifies before Little Hoover Commission
Calaveras County Water District General Manager, Dave Eggerton, was honored to provide testimony before the Little Hoover Commission today in Sacramento. His comments were focused on the impacts of poor forest management and unhealthy forests on water supply quantity and quality within Calaveras County and the greater Sierra Nevada region.
Click here to see the full agenda for the April 26 Little Hoover Commission testimony.
Click here to read written testimony Eggerton submitted in advance of the hearing.
A video of the testimony will be posted here once it becomes available.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent CCWD News
- CCWD’s Regular Board Meeting May 24, 2023 May 19, 2023
- CCWD Board President, Scott Ratterman, elected to the Association of California Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority Executive Committee May 10, 2023
- CCWD’s May 3, 2023 Special Board Meeting April 28, 2023
- Calaveras County Water District Announces New District Engineer April 28, 2023
- CCWD Attends On the Right Track Event at Calaveras High April 21, 2023